Reciprocal Membership Agreement (RMA)

Updated: May 18, 2020

What is an RMA?

Reciprocal Membership Agreement (RMA) is an agreement that provides the right to membership between the two accounting bodies


If you are a member in good standing with any of the following international accounting bodies, then you can be CPA Canada through few easy steps to transfer the credentials and fee payment to become a member.

  • Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)

  • Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)

  • Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ireland (CA Ireland)

  • Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)

  • The Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)

  • The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)

  • Institute of Chartered Accountants of Zimbabwe (ICAZ)

Think about planning early from your own country before you make plans to move to Canada. Why not take benefit of your designation and start the process of becoming a CPA Canada even before moving?

This designation will open doors for a lot of opportunities for you in Canada. Think smart and fast!!

Good luck.🙂

35 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Message me for doubts about IELTS or ECA process :

Send queries :

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black LinkedIn Icon
  • Pinterest - Black Circle
  • SoundCloud - Black Circle

Copyright © 2020 Notsoworkholic